Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Quit Kicking My Ovary

Seriously. Quit it. It hurts!! Yeah, I'm talking to you there inside of me.

Also, I am peeved about riding the goddamn bus. It is too crowded. Get the fuck out of my way and quit breathing on me.
Yeah, I'm talking to you there with the coffee/cigarette stank. I may vomit on you.

Further, I am fed up with trying to understand people who don't make sense. Quit asking me questions that don't express a coherent thought. I can't read your goddamn mind. If you walk into my office out of the clear blue and ask me, "Are they coming back later?", I gar-RON-tee I will have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. So save me the aggravation and just quit talking to me until you learn how to communicate in complete thoughts. Yeah, I'm talking to you there with the dirty shirt. Ew.

And just for the record, I STILL hate Meijer's. Thank you and good night.

No comments: