Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OK, here's something for the baby book

When I was home visiting my parents over the 4th of July, I went to a reception with my parents. My father re-introduced me to one of his friends that I hadn't seen for a while, saying, "You remember my daughter Allison?...She's not fat, she's pregnant." Ummm... Good thing I love my daddy so much.

Also (on a surprisingly for-realsies note), while I was at home during that vacation, I actually felt you start to kick and twist in there. After going along for so long with nothing doing, Thursday night, June 29th, I went to bed and as I was falling asleep- there you were! It felt just like everyone said it would- except it was so much cooler than I ever could have imagined. Cooler becauseI knew it was you; it felt like a muscle twitch, but I knew it wasn't, I knew it was you. And the best part is, I have felt you every day since. Oh my. Yee!

No comments: