Tuesday, April 03, 2007
“We're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico. We're going to California and Texas and New York!”
My son, who is supposed to be taking a nap, is in there instead making these crazy Howard Dean rebel-yell whoops. He's not crying, in fact he's having a right good time practicing his newly discovered skill. Every time I go in there to plug in his soothie and wish him a pleasant nappy-nap, he grins, coos and flirts. His grin is so big and so loopy that he actually looks a little maniacal. It tickles my heart and lights up my world. I grin and laugh, which only eggs him on further. I guess there’s no napping going on this afternoon, but that’s ok. I’d trade a nap for this crazy, conspiratorial giggling any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment