My friend told me, in reply to the Newest and Cutest pictures of JD that I sent out, that I look great! Specifically, she said, "You look great, too, by the way. I’d never know that your stomach burst open a month or so ago and that you need surgery in a few weeks!"
Thankfully, there are only 10 days left until I have my surgery. There are no words to explain how much these last 7 weeks have Su-hu-hu-HUCKED. I am so. fucking. hungry. and so. fucking. sick. of. not. eating. and so. fucking. pissed. off. at the general populus who so blithely enjoys hamburgers for dinner and popcorn at the movies and nachos while watching the game... I could scream.
I never, ever thought I'd say this, but today I had a pint of Ben and Jerry's, and I didn't even want to eat it. I literally choked it down. Dave asked me how it was, and I told him, honestly, "It sucked." You know it's a sad, sad day in my world.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment