... I am recovering from surgery and taking care of Hamhock- a great kid, but not much for the day-time naps. He sleeps from 8pm-6am and only wakes up once for about 20 minutes to suck down a bottle and get changed, so I can't complain too much... I have a lot to say, but I always forget it before I have a chance to sit down and write it.
Like when I am sitting there with him, and he is wiggling and smiling up at me, resting his hands on my face. Or when I am feeding him and he reaches up and grabs onto my finger and holds it so tight while he smiles away. (I have to admit, mothering is a whole lot more rewarding now that he is smiling at me!)
I write these beautiful entries in my head, things I want to tell him, things I want to remember, things I want to tell my friends who are expecting and about to become mommies. I have emotions, advice, ancedotes, stuff that I desperately want to record, but it is gone before I have a chance. Oh well...
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment