Um, not really, but in order to keep my sanity, I've decided that I need to resurrect some of my old comforting quotes. Starting first and foremost with that one....
Oh, so it's already the end of March, and you have just about three months before you have to find a house, buy it, pack all the shit you've carelessly shoved into your abyss of a storage area w/out any rhyme or reason over the past two years (90% of it being literally shoved in as is, no boxes or anything), move it into said house, unpack it, put it away, find-wash-assemble-&-purchase all manner of new-baby crap, shop for-purchase-have delivered-set up all manner of new furniture-window treatments-rugs-household crap--all while hugely pregnant--, and then birth a baby about a month & a half later?
Ah, que largo me fiais!
I wish my husband had a reasonable brain in his head every once in a while...
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, yes what is that thing that goes off in a male's mind when a second child is on the way. I feel your pain. Granted, I do not have everything in a storage facility (unless you count the attic), but the rest of that stuff I hear ya. We started looking for another house too. Let me tell you how happy I am to buy yet another house in Michigan...while still "owning" the one we do now. Sigh. So yes, house hunting, finding, decorating, moving, while being pregnant...again (and is it JUST me, or are you twice as big this time around)....sigh....
Post a Comment