The title pretty much is the post.
Is it wrong that I laughed my ass off?
OK. Seriously. I don't know how it happened. It wasn't like he was trying to use the toilet or anything. One minute we're hanging out in the bathroom (no particular reason why, we just were) and I look away for one second, maybe to pluck a random chin hair or ponder my crazy vampirical teeth, and WHAT? I suddenly see my son's torso and legs sticking out of the toilet bowl, the expression on his face equal parts confusion and revulsion.
I scooped him out, water dripping off his tush, and tried really hard not to laugh, bc/ he takes it pretty personally when someone laughs at him, and I could tell he wasn't particularly amused. At all. But I couldn't help it. I giggled. He got righteously angry, and yelled "Mommy get JD fresh dry pants! And fresh dry shirt! And fresh dry diapey!" and then he started to weep.
So I stripped him down, dried him off, told him he was a beefcake, and changed his clothes. Then once I was sure he was happily preoccupied w/ some fruit snacks and his favorite trucks, I called Dave and man I laughed till I couldn't breathe. Maybe you had to be there, but it really was funny.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment