Ohmygod. What a bitch.
You stupid bitch.
You stupid fucking bitch.
You ugly, prissy motherfucking bitch.
Oh my god. What. A. Bitch.
Honestly I really don't know why this upset me so much, but I am really upset. I am actually shaking, I am so upset. And angry. Pissed off. What a BITCH.
Oof. I was in the foyer, dog and tot in tow. I didn't get to the door fast enough before it re-locked itself, so I stepped back over to the keypad, and this BITCH came in w/ two dogs. They proceed to bark, snarl, snap and lunge at Shank; more frighteningly, they were literally inches away from my baby son helpless in his stroller.
Obviously, a look of horror crossed my face as I watched this snarling, snapping mass pass mere inches from my helpless baby son's little face. It was really scary, in a cold, heart-stopping way that I never could have imagined pre-JD.
And she says, "Barking happens. Chill out." And she lets the door slam on us.
Oh. My. God. Like I said... What a Bitch, What a Bitch, What a Big, Fat Bitch, What a Motherfucking Bitch.
But in the past 30 minutes since our encounter, watching JD laugh, splash in Shank's water bowl, and run (he's a running man now!) towards me with his arms raised up in the air... that has mellowed me out. That, and calling her a BITCH six thousand and some times...
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment