About four times a day or so, some newly pregnant woman posts something to the effect of: "Help! I need a creative way to tell my husband we're pregnant!" (Because, you know, just giving him a hug and telling him apparently won't get the message across...? Ninnies.)
Now, I rarely look at these posts. Honestly, I don't see what's so cute -or so orginal, since apparently every woman on this website does it- about making a dinner of baby back ribs, baby carrots, and Dad's Root Beer and letting him "figure it out". First of all, ribs, carrots and root beer? For dinner? For realsies? Ew. Secondly, OMG the cheeziness curls my toes!!
But, oh thank my lucky stars that I read this one. This young lady wrote, "I'm not that creative. I just wrapped up the positive HPT like a pickle and put it on top of the PB&J sandwich that I made him for dinner." She goes on to confide that, though he was happy at the news, he accused her of "practically peeing on (his) food."
Oh. My. God. It just doesn't get funnier than that.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment