Ever have one of those days where you just want to take one plate after another and throw them down as hard as you can, just to feel them smash, break, shatter, crash? No? Just me? Really?
Today was one of those days. I have never actually done it, but I swear some day I will. I will find a deserted parking lot and I will just smash plates until all the anger, frustration, sadness, futility, desperation flows out of me in all that crashing and shattering and breaking and smashing. Just thinking about it makes me feel better, but DAMN, some days it sure would feel good to REALLY smash some fucking plates.
PS- Of course I would bring a dustpan and brush and clean up my smashed plates. I would hate for somebody to get hurt or get a flat tire because of them.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment