Here's the facts the way I see them:
You called me a name, and it hurt my feelings.
I told you that you hurt my feelings by calling me a name.
You replied, "I'm sorry you feel that way."
I wanted to smack you in your *&^&$%^#$^$# teeth. WTF do you mean? "I'm sorry you feel that way"-- that is such ^%$%$#&**(^!!
"I'm sorry I called you a name and hurt your feelings. I know it is never acceptable to call somebody that you took a vow to love and respect a name, but we both understand that sometimes it happens. Doesn't make it right, but sometimes it happens. That said, I am awfully sorry that I forgot myself and spoke in frustration. I am awfully sorry that I hurt your feelings." THAT'S what a legitimate apology sounds like. Not some pansy-assed cop-out bc/ you can't admit that you were wrong. AND YOU WERE. YOU WERE WRONG. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! YOU. WERE. WRONG.
And you still are. And you became even MORE WRONG when I explained to you why "I'm sorry that you feel that way" is the WRONGEST excuse for an apology, and you turned into a sullen, bratty baby, sitting there pouting and still not apologizing.
Sorry, Charly. It's not my fault you were wrong. It's not my fault you feel bad bc/ you KNOW you are wrong. There's nothing I can do but sit here and wait for you to admit that you were wrong, and offer up a proper apology as detailed above. You know where I can be reached…
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment