Thursday, November 12, 2009

Typical.

A couple weeks ago, JD was having some upper-respiratory symptoms. I was concerned, because, you know, Swine Flu, in which healthy young children go to bed with minor or no symptoms and wake up the next morning DEAD. That's some Scary Shit in my book, and nothing to fuck around with, especially when you add a newborn (ie., immune-system-less) infant into the equation.

Dave was all, "Blah, You're Crazy, You're Crazy, Blah Blah, Why call the doctor? Blah Blah."

Yesterday, JD had some kind of diaper rash on the underside of his penis. Red, chafed, a bit of oozing. I was unconcerned, because, you know, I have a large tub of A&D and I know how to apply it liberally.

Dave was all, "OMG! OMG! Get him to the doctor TOMORROW! OMG! OMG! The sky is falling! OMG!"

... And so apparently, a chapped penis is what qualifies as Scary Shit in his book...

No comments: