By a matter of days... oh well.
The big news... JD is on the cuspid (Ha! Hahahaha! Get it?!) of having not one, but two pearly white little choppers. And man, those suckers are sharp! I stick my finger in his mouth, you know, about 23 times an hour, just to see how they are doing. Oddly enough, he seems to find this highly aggravating. So he started to use those teeth to his advantage... to bite my intruding fingers. Clever!, you say. Yes, yes he is... but the old finger nip had nothing on the latest move he pulled from his bag of tricks...
JD and I spend a lot of time face-to-face... literally. Bonding, you know. Talking, smooching, staring... He has learned to "give kisses" (by which, of course, I mean that he leans in, mouth agape and adrool, and plants a big wet lick somewhere on my face). Cute!, you say. Yes, yes it certainly is. It is the highlight of my life, in fact, so I was certainly delighted yesterday when JD shrieked with joy, grabbed me by the ears, and pulled me in for a smooch. I was smiling and egging him on, when I suddenly spied the little razor edged protusions, sparkling white where there only used to be pink gum. I could hear the theme from Jaws, and I was frozen. All I could see was that little open mouth getting closer.. and closer... and then, JD gleefully chomped down, full force, on my nose.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment