I just left the telephone in my napping baby's room. Jeeesus Pete, what kind of dumb rookie mistake was that? You'd think I hadn't spent the last 7.5 months going to all lengths to create and preserve a calm, quiet napping environment. By God's Good Graces, I discovered it before it rang. Oooh, I would have been bent if my nap time was cut short~ and I would not have even had anyone else to turn my wrath towards.
On another note, JD has a new -and quite surprising- favorite food. Organic vegetarian no-salt-added lentil soup. I was all set for him to gag and spit it out -he has long since mastered the fine art of the melodramatic- since it was the first time he was trying it, and he has been essentially boycotting all forms of veg since discovering the wonders of sweetened yogurt... but he took the first bite, smiled, and opened right up for more. He sat there agreeably, mouth open like a baby bird, chewing and swallowing like a little gentleman. He liked it so much he didn't even waste any of it blowing it out of his mouth in a volcanic raspberry. Ha! Score one for the healthy foods.
Course, I was eating a Wendy's Valu-Meal as I fed him.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Esposa, where are you??? I miss your blogly wisdom!!! Hope your move went well... where are you now?
Love you!
vonCookie
Post a Comment