Bleee-otch.
Oh man, that cracked me up.
So, let me add another one to the “Isn’t Pregnancy Beautiful” list.
I have a roid. I am so embarrassed and so disgusted. I don’t care how common they are in pregnant women. That was the ONE THING I wanted to avoid. I guess I have to stop by CVS tonight… ::hanging my head in chagrin::
The good news is, there are only 31 days left until BabyPep comes out and introduces himself!! Man, I am so excited!! I seriously can’t wait to meet this little one. I hope he is kind and funny and smart and cute. I hope he is healthy. I hope he likes me. I hope he talks to me and tells me his secrets and his hopes and his dreams. I hope he finds good friends who will stick by him and make him laugh when times get tough. I hope he is innocent enough to be good and bad enough to be cool. I hope he treats people with compassion, respect, empathy, and dignity. I hope he works hard enough to succeed and plays enough to be happy. I hope he sees joy and beauty in the world. I hope he is happy. I hope he learns from his mistakes and I hope he conducts himself with self-respect. I hope he knows how much I love him. I hope he never feels alone or lonely. I hope he likes Jimmy Buffett. I hope I can be a good mother and help him to find all these things- and more- in his life.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment