Or, The Dogpark Bully was Back.
You know I LOVE dogs. I honestly believe that all dogs are good, and all dogs go to heaven. I just plain-old love all dogs.
Except this one P.O.S., ugly-ass, mean-spirited, monstrosity that always manages to spoil a lovely day at the dogpark. I HATE that dog.
First of all, she is honest-to-pete UGLY. The owner claims she is a border collie/pit mix. Really, she is a pit/devil dog/swine mix. She seriously looks like a pig, from her long snout to her wire-curled tail, her stout barrel body, her beady eyes, and I swear even her paws look cloven.
But I can forgive ugly in a dog, granted that the temperment doesn't match the appearance. But hog-dog's personality is even uglier than her mug.
She comes in to the park, snapping, snarling, growling, and terrorizing every other good dog who is there just trying to romp, sniff some butt, maybe chase a ball... Last time she was there, she lasted a mere 2 minutes until she took down a pug and was about to go in for the kill.
And her owner is as jerky as she is. His response to the pug-mugging? "Let's go. It's not worth having you put down over a snack."
So today, the Dogpark Bully was Back.
There were only three big dogs there, all lab mixes who were happily romping in the stream, retrieving sticks, and chasing their tails in dizzy lab oblivion. Devil dog bulldozed in with her usual showing of spite, evilness and menacing. It took her about six minutes to have the others cowering near their owners. She ruined the day.
A woman, much braver than me, finally said, "Excuse me, your dog is scaring the others." The jack-ass owner muttered and griped, then he called his dog to leave. On their way out, he offered over his shoulder, I'm guessing as an excuse or apology, "You can't take the ghetto out of the dog."
What a world-class moron.
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment