So bored, I took a stroll through blogspot.com beginning at my favorite blog (NOT mine, doofus, my friend vonCookie's) and hitting the "next blog" button located in the upper right hand of your screen.
I saw (among others) a Jesus blog, a pro-gun blog, a blog in Portuguese, a falcon (as in the bird) blog, and a blog titled "Poop or Chocolate?" I saw a blog bashing Jimmy Buffett. Duh. Obviously written by an ass-faced moron.
I stopped looking when I got to a blog called "Oh Fuck It". It was written in Swedish-- or so I guess from his profile, which said, "I live on a small fucking island called Orust in a cold fucking country called Sweden. Way far to the north to be worth visiting. and for you fag know nothing americans: we don't have polarbears walking our streets but I'm sure the fucking animals would love this contry... "
Ha! Hahahahahahhahhahahaha!!! I figured, having found that lol-tastic gem, it was time to quit while I was ahead.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So I was so bored too, and clicked "next blog" a bunch of times...until I came to yours. And saw "Bloggers are SO WEIRD." I decided to leave a comment. I AGREE!
Thanks for the shout-out, Esposa. And yes, I too agree that bloggers are really, really odd. But mostly, I figure, they're actually just REALLY BORED. You would be too if you lived in Sweden where polar bears wander down Main Street terrorizing locals and tourists alike. With that kind of animal antagonism, you'd go crazy too, held hostage by polar bears. :)
BTW, I heart your blog, too. I want to hear more!!!
Hey Anna Eva- He was very clear that he wanted us "fag know nothing North Americans" to understand that polar bears do NOT wander the streets on his fucking island. ;)
PS- And of course it goes w/out saying that, despite the title of the post, present company is obviously excluded!
Post a Comment