Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!

I would like to write a 2008 retrospective post, but I don't really have it in me right now. It was a good year. 2009 will be even better, I know. Things don't always come up the way you think they will (don't I know) but they always go down the way they are meant to and you always end up where you're supposed to be.

I made my same three resolutions for '09; they've been serving me well for the past, you know, 10 or so years, so I figure why break a good thing. In 2009, I will: 1) stay informed of current events, 2) drink more water, and 3) Be Kind. That about covers it.

I will also keep working to teach JD joy. You need it in this life, more than just about anything other than kindness and water. And I will bring back Radio Margaritaville. Bc/ nothing goes encourages joy like Jimmy Buffett and la vie dansante.

No comments: