Yikes, yikes, yikes, it's making my heart palpitate.
In a moment of post-holiday peace and joy, Dave and I enjoyed some wine and some couple time... you know how it goes, and it sure seemed like a good idea at the time.
Now I am beside myself with the "Am I or Aren't I", and honestly, I can't decide which would be "better" or "worse". I can't figure out which will make me happier, and which will leave me more sad/overwhelmed/disappointed/panicked.
I am not even going to try to figure it out now; I am just going to spend the next 10 days skulking around the HPT aisle in CVS, lurking on BOTB, seeking out and over-analysing my phantom symptoms, and poking my boobs to see if they feel sore. I kind of don't want to know, and I literally cannot wait to find out.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will have an answer tomorrow. Finally.
Post a Comment