I am so fucking miserable. I am bored senseless, opting out of work earlier this week due to the constant, unrelenting, never-ending puking. I puke all the time. All day and all night. I often wet my pants while puking. I cannot get comfortable, no matter where I sit or stand. Forget about lying down. I am so miserable. I just want the baby out. GET OUT NOW. NOW!!! NOW!!!! Get. Out. Now.
I cannot stand it. I am going to die or lose my mind from this. It's not fun, and it's not funny. (Billion schmillion points to whoever gets that quote.) It sucks. I seriously don't know what to do with myself. So bored, and so pukey. And I can't even sit down to watch tv or use the internet.
The highlight of my day was seeing Anna's shout-out to the Wet Beef. Man, I do enjoy her blog.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment