Monday, May 17, 2010

So we recently joined Costco...

...and have made several trips in recent days. We troop through the gargantuan warehouse, pushing the gargantuan cart, marvelling at the gargantuan merchandise: Woah, have you ever seen a jar of pickles that big??? It's HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!! Woah, have you ever seen a can of tuna fish that big??? It's HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!! Woah, have you ever seen a bag of M&M's that big??? It's HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!! Woah, have you ever seen a thing of toilet paper that big??? It's HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!! Woah, have you ever seen a bag of dog food that big??? It's HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!... Ad Infinitum. And Infinitum. And Infinitum. Right.

...JD trots off to the bathroom yesterday to take care of his business. Moments later: "Mom! MOM! MOM!!! I MADE A POOP! IT'S SO BIG!!! MOM! COME SEE IT! MOM!!! COME LOOK AT MY POOP! COME SEE HOW BIG IT IS!!"

And so...I go up to Look At His Big Poop. He's pleased as punch. (Right, of course he is.) I admire his work, "Wow, that sure is a Big Poop!" He is radiant. He replies, "It's HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!! It's a COSTCO SIZE poop!!!"

1 comment:

vC said...

That's hysterical!!!! Miss you, Esposa!!!